Karandikar Laboratories is India’s only IECEx – RTP, Recognised Training Provider. See: http://www.iecex.com/rtp.html
Benefits of the E-Learning platform?
- Uniform delivery worldwide – The course can be taken simultaneously by any number of candidates globally without having to travel or adjust to the trainer’s schedule
- Convenient & Flexible – Candidates can take the course from the comfort of their homes / offices as per their schedule.
- Cost Effective – Delivery of the course and the assessment are online thus candidates / companies save on logistics and boarding costs, in addition to the cost of missing work.
- Self-Paced – Allows candidates to take the course in their free time and not need to take leave from work.
- Use of technology – Enhances the learning experience with the help of the latest audio-visual aids, and live case studies which cannot be simulated in a classroom.
KLPL01E – Safe Operations in Hazardous Atmospheres
Target Audience – All individuals working in or aspiring to work in Hazardous (Explosive) atmosphere industries.
Duration – 30 hours (online content)
This course covers various topics which are essential for maintaining safety in a hazardous atmosphere. The course includes topics like –
- Understanding the mechanics of an explosion
- Characteristics of explosive gases & dusts
- Commonly occurring ignition sources
- Area classification i.e. classification of hazardous areas into zones
- The principles of the protections concepts and their general requirements like –
- Temperature class,
- Equipment groups,
- Gas groups
- Equipment Protection Levels (EPLs)
- Ingress protection (IP)
- Selection of appropriately protected equipment
- Design and installation requirements of the individual protection concepts,
- The ability to visually detect conditions which could void the protection concept thus making the installation unsafe.