- Karandikar Laboratories is India’s only IECEx – RTP, Recognised Training Provider. See: http://www.iecex.com/rtp.htm. We are approved to manage and provide training services related to the selection, design, inspection, installation, maintenance, repair, overhaul and reclamation of equipment operating in explosive (Ex) atmospheres.
- Our Training Courses are Approved*Under QCI – NBQP empanelment Scheme (QCI code 11-01)
- We are Vertical Anchors of Tata Institute of Social Sciences in the field of “Industrial Safety” through its School of Vocational Education.
- We have experienced and highly specialized training faculty who undertake our various programs.
We offer following training programs:
For Manufacture / Equipment Designers:
- Two Day Intensive Training Workshop On Introduction To Hazardous Atmospheres & Protection Techniques(Design & Certification Requirements For Hazardous Area Electrical Products)
- Foundation Course (Unit 001): Safe operations in Hazardous Atmospheres
- Certified Ex Inspection Engineer (Unit 001, 007 & 008): Inspection of Hazardous Installations
- Certified Ex Maintenance Engineer (Unit 001 & 004): Maintenance of Hazardous Installations
- Certified Ex Installation Engineer (Unit 001 & 009): Designing of Hazardous Installations
- Certified Ex Installation Auditor (Unit 002, 008, 009 & 010): Auditing of Hazardous Installations
- Certified Ex Area Classification Engineer (Unit 002): Performing Hazardous Area Classifications
Who will benefit:
All personnel working in potentially explosive areas especially:
- Manufacturers of Hazardous Area Equipment
- Plant Operators
- Supervisors & Managers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Safety Personnel
- Project Managers as well as Consultants