- Karandikar Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. have collaborated with Trainor Certification bodies for conducting the IECEx CoPC Theory and Practical assessments at our training facility in Boisar.
- Our aim for doing this is that it saves the participants a lot of time and money that would otherwise be required for traveling abroad to appear for the exam.
- IECEx CoPC Units offered include:
Assessment Unit No. Unit Name Prerequisite Unit 001 Apply basic principles of protection in explosive atmospheres – Unit 004 Maintain equipment in explosive atmospheres Unit Ex 001 Unit 007 & 008 Perform visual close and detailed inspection of electrical installations in explosive atmospheres Unit Ex 001 Unit 004, 007 & 008 Perform visual close and detailed inspection and Maintenance of electrical installations in explosive atmospheres Unit Ex 001 Unit 003 Install explosion-protected equipment and wiring systems Unit Ex 001 Unit 006 Test electrical installations in or associated with explosive atmospheres Unit Ex 001 Unit 003 & 006 Install explosion-protected equipment and test electrical installations in explosive atmospheres Unit Ex 001
- We have structured multi-level Personnel Competency training courses for those who are required to perform duties such as selection and installation, inspection and maintenance of Ex equipment in potentially explosive areas.
- Note – Training is not mandatory for appearing for the IECEx CoPC assessment.
TISS/KLPL Personnel Competency Courses