Media & Downloads
This link will help you get more specific information relating agencies associated with our services:
- BIS: National Standards Body of India covers product quality certification, consumer affairs and development of technical standards.
- DGMS: This site is useful in obtaining information about DGMS, its approval policy and Regulatory requirements applicable for (Coal, Metalliferous and oil-mines) in India:
- PESO: This site is useful in obtaining information about PESO, its Approval policy and Regulatory Requirements, applicable for Explosives, Petroleum products and compressed gases. in India:
- DGFASLI: Chief Adviser of factories, which is now called Directorate General, Factory Advice Service and Labour Institutes, assists in advising Central And State Governments on administration of the Factories Act and coordinating the factory inspection services in the States:
- TISS: Spearheading Vocational Training envisaged in the initiative proposed by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India whereby TISS has been selected as nodal point to implement the said initiative.
- Baseefa: SGS Baseefa provides details for, delivering IECEx, ATEX and DSEAR certification to customers around the globe.
- European Commission Website - ATEX Directive:
New Approach ATEX Directive. Information on Equipment & Protective Systems for Potentially Explosive Atmosphere - ATEX
- European Commission Website - Guidance on ATEX
European Commission guidance on application of the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
- IECEx Certification Scheme
IECEx Scheme Site with useful information about the IECEx Scheme for certification to standards for electrical equipment for explosive atmospheres